The Directory tab in FrontDesk provides the interface for configuring your LobbyGuard Approved Visitor List. The first step is to create a Directory group and the next step is to add approved visitors to that group.
1. Create a new directory from the "Directory" tab in your FrontDesk account. Click the "Add Directory" (+) icon to the far right of your screen as shown below.
2. The only requirement is to enter a name for your Approved Visitor List. Below we have named our list the "Approved Visitor List". Once you have provided a name to your list select "save".
3. Upon creating the Approved List, you will need to then ADD entries to the list so these approved visitors will be able to successfully sign into your LobbyGuard product(s). You can do this by clicking on the blue "Manage Members" icon located under actions.
4. Now you will need to select the blue "Add Member" (+) as shown below.
5. LobbyGuard ONLY supports 2 methods for the Approved Visitor List, which are manual entry and importing from a file. Choose the best option that best fits your option and continue through those screens. RECOMMENDED: Visitors being added to the "Approved Visitor List" should be entered the night prior to arrival followed by a kiosk restart before they will be able to successfully sign into the kiosk.
6. Click on a reason for visit and the "Workflow" column will be visible as shown below. The selected visitor type will be highlighted in green and the selected reason for visit will be highlighted in blue. In the example below the "Visitor" visitor type and "Meeting" reason for visit were selected. Now you want to ensure the "Visitor name must match name in directory" workflow option is checked and you have selected your "Approved Visitor List" we created in step 2 from the Directory drop down.
7. Now your Approved Visitors are ready to utilize your LobbyGuard product and successfully sign-in as an Approved Visitor.
8. If a visitor receives the screen below that means their first and last name was not added to the "Approved Visitor List" so they will not be able to successfully sign into the LobbyGuard product(s). They will be directed to speak to a facility employee for assistance as shown below.
9. In such exceptions as shown in step 8, LobbyGuard recommends creating a custom RULE to notify your employee(s) that a visitor attempted to sign-in but did not appear in the "Approved Visitor List". This allows your employee(s) to proactively speak to this visitor and apply your company's policies to this specific exception. In the image below we created a "Green Flag" RULE, selected the "Visitor Name Match Failed" from the "Trigger" pick-list, selected our "LobbyGuardSolutions" Location, enabled EMAIL and TEXT MESSAGE to receive the notification shown in step 10.
10. Below is an example of the notification that will be sent via TEXT and/or EMAIL from the RULE created in step 9. The image below indicates that the Visitor "Michael Messick" attempted to sign into your "Approved Visitor List" workflow on the LobbyGuard product, but was not found.