The LobbyGuard Version 5 Software runs a diagnostic check during the registration to ensure that the network and kiosk are in optimal conditions in order to have the product operate at optimum efficiency. If the Update Server and Connection Speed checks fail during the diagnostic phase then it is possible that the Time and Date on the kiosk are not configured correctly.
- Check the Time and Date of Windows
- Exit to the desktop using the kiosk's Control Panel
- Open the Date and Time by clicking on the time located in System Tray, in the lower right hand of the desktop
- Click 'Change date and time settings...' to open the configuration window
- If the Time Zone is incorrect, click 'Change Time Zone'
- Select the correct Time Zone from the drop down and then click OK
- Select the tab for Internet Time
- Click on the button for 'Change Settings'
- Ensure the checkbox for 'Synchronize with an Internet time server' is checked
- Click on the 'Update Now' button, after it's completed click OK
- Click OK once more to save all settings.
- Relaunch the LobbyGuard software and the Update Server/Connection Speed checks should now pass.