Applies to: Administrative Utility
In order to have visitors that sign be required, or not required to scan a license during the sign-in process follow these steps:
Acess your Administrative Utility with a user that has rights to the Administration Tab
- Assist.LobbyGuard.com (4.x Users) or LobbyGuard.net (5.x Users)
Select the Visitor Type that you wish to change the option to allow, or not allow the bypassing of a license being scanned
- The kiosk comes with a standar of 4 visitors that can be added onto and configured to the client's wishes
- Each visitor type has their own settings, so you can pick and choose which visitor types may bypass the license scan if any at all
Scroll down to the option that says "Request a Visitor's drivers license"
- There will be 4 check boses and 2 radial buttons under the option to request a Visitor's Drivers license
- The 2 radial buttons indicated whether or not you wish to have license required to be scanned
Choose to have "Require license scan in order to proceed" or "Allow the visitor to bypass license scan" accordingly to the objective you wish to accomplish.
Here is a screenshot of what it will look like using Assist.LobbyGuard.com on our version 4 software.
Very Similar to the version 4 Assist.LobbyGuard.com, here is the what it will look like in the Version 5 LobbyGuard.net AU