If you are experiencing any errors when logging into the Front Desk website, you will need to clear your browser history and cache which will resolve any potential errors. Please see instructions below on how to clear your browser history:
FIRST Install the latest version of Chrome (if using Chrome) located here: https://www.google.com/chrome/
If that does not work proceed below
HOW TO CLEAR THE CACHE IN GOOGLE CHROME
- Do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Press “CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop down menu. From there, you can choose “Cached images and files“.
- Select the “Clear browsing data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
HOW TO CLEAR THE CACHE IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
- Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the button.
HOW TO CLEAR THE CACHE IN MICROSOFT EDGE
Launch your Edge browser and click on the 3-lined Hub button in the top right corner.
Next click on the clock-shaped History button.
Here you will be able to view your browsing history.
If you click on Clear History and then on Show more, you will be able to delete and clear your browsing History, Cookies, Data, Temporary Internet Files, Cache, etc.
You will see the following items available:
- Browsing history
- Cookies and saved website data
- Cached data and files
- Download history
- Form data
- Media licenses
- Pop-up exceptions
- Location permissions
- Full screen permissions
- Compatibility permissions
Select the one’s you want to clear and click on the Clear button.
Restart your Microsoft Edge browser.
HOW TO CLEAR THE CACHE IN MICROSOFT IE 9, 10 & 11
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.